The rackmountable DRP1 recorder allows you to record and playback music while only using one rack space. An ideal recorder for DJs, musicians, bars or any FOH environment, the DRP1 single rackspace design ensures discreet integration into your rack setup. Houses of worship and schools enjoy the easy operation and high fidelity of their recordings when using the DRP1.
The Gemini DRP1 recorder has a variety of microphone and line level inputs so you can capture mono or stereo sound from practically any audio source. Line-level outputs let you send audio to a mixer, speaker system, etc. A 1/4 inch headphone jack with its own level control provides convenient monitoring.
Gemini DRP1 Digital Recorder Features
- 19 inch 1 space rackmount design
- Full-color LCD screen
- Records from any MONO or STEREO line source
- Records 128, 256 and 320 kbps MP3 files and WAV files (16-bit/44.1kHz)
- Record direct to the included SD card right out of the box (1 GB)
- SD (up to 4GB) or SDHC (up to 32GB) compatible
- Record direct to USB flash drive, any capacity (sold separately)
- Combo XLR and 1/4 inch Microphone inputs with Mic/Line switch
- Front and rear RCA inputs
- 1/4-inch (6.3mm Jack) line input
- 1/4-inch (6.3mm Jack) headphone/line output
- Balanced XLR outputs
- RCA outputs
- Rotary Headphone volume control
- Input gain switch with 3 input gain levels – 20 db, 0 db and +10 db
- Adjustable record level with digital input VU
- Easily playback previously recorded media
- Easily download to a computer with the included USB cable
- AC adapter included
For true recording versatility, the DRP1 features a USB port and SD card slot, allowing you to record directly to a thumb drive or memory card. And to ensure your file format suits your specific recording needs, the DRP1 gives you the option to record in a variety of MP3 formats or in WAV at 44.1kHz/16-bit. For added flexibility, you can also choose to record in Stereo or Mono mode. And once your recording is complete, it’s easy to download the file to your PC or Mac; just use the included USB cable to connect the DRP1 to your computer, or simply eject your media storage device and hook it up to your computer directly.
To ensure total connecting convenience, the DRP1 has a host of inputs and outputs, allowing you to hook up microphones, keyboards and other electronic instruments with ease. Or, if you’re recording a full band, go direct from your mixer and capture true soundboard audio. On the back, the unit features a stereo RCA line input, stereo RCA line output, XLR/1/4 inch combo mic input and balanced XLR outputs. On the front, the recorder provides 1/4-inch stereo line inputs, a 1/4-inch mic input and a 1/4-inch headphone jack with dedicated volume control.
Navigating through files and folders on the DRP1 is easy thanks to its large, bright full-color LCD screen and Search jog wheel. During recording, the display screen indicates information like file format, track time, file number and amount of space left on the SD card.
With its sleek, low-profile design and flexible audio connections, the DRP1 gives you the power to transform your existing rack into a powerful recording tool.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.