A large 4.3-inch vivid full-color screen is the brilliant focal point of this unit, providing real-time visual feedback of your tracks. Full track information including Title, Time, BPM, and Pitch are clearly displayed alongside the precise full-size waveform window. You’ll appreciate the additional visual feedback for Slip Mode, Hot Cues and active Loops meaning you can confidently use scratches or hot cues without ruining your mix. The 100mm pitch fader ranges pitch from 4% to 100%; you’ll mix with surgical precision.
The MDJ-500’s intuitive interface will have you spending less time learning and free up precious time for you to experiment with the 4 Hot Cues, 8 Auto Loops, and the 5-inch touch-sensitive jog wheel with LCD display and resistance control to Slip and Scratch. Bonus MIDI capabilities mean you can even control the parameters of your favorite DJ software directly from the unit, routing your audio through its 24-bit/192kHz soundcard. Of course, the MDJ-500 is fully compatible with our V-Case Library Management Software, which offers users a faster, easier way to manage their music libraries.
Gemini MDJ500 USB Media Player and MIDI Controller Features
- Flagship-quality USB media player with 4.3 inch color screen, moving waveform, and onboard search and analysis
- 8 inch ultra-high resolution capacitive touch platter with center display delivers professional quality performance
- Network linking opens up features like library sharing and BPM sync between units
- Extensive auto-looping support includes 8 auto loops, loop roll mode, and dividing or multiplying loop lengths to create that perfect build
- Up to 4 hotcues per track give you instant access to those important parts of your music
- Built-in Hipass / Lowpass filter gives you unique mixing possibilities not found on other products
- The smooth 100mm pitch fader and adjustable pitch ranges from 4% to 100% let you mix with surgical precision
- Adjustable platter tension and start / stop times let you dial in the feel that’s perfect for you
- Multiple platter modes available, including slip mode, reverse play, vinyl, and stutter cue
- MIDI Mode turns your MDJ-500 into the ultimate platter controller – complete with on-screen deck info (in Virtual DJ)