Thin and light the Slate features RGB backlit pads, newly designed capacitive jog wheel, and a familiar layout designed to feel comfortable for all DJ’s from beginner to professional. The perfect companion for todays thin computers you can easily travel almost anywhere with the thin (25mm) and light SLATE.
Gemini Slate DJ Controller Features
Two good to be true
- USB/MIDI software controller with built-in professional 24-bit PC/MAC audio interface
- 2-channel mixer with 3-band EQ, and dedicated Filter control on each channel
- Pre-mapped FX controls for Serato DJ Intro
- 8 multi-function RGB pads per deck
- High Resolution touch-sensitive jog wheels
- Responsive controls with high-resolution 14-bit MIDI
- Midi mapping functionality over the entire controller
- 1/4” microphone input with Gain control
- RCA master outputs and 1/8” headphone output
- Serato DJ Upgrade ready
Two full-featured decks, two channels of mixing, two rows of pads, and multiple colors all in a thin but strong enclosure make the SLATE a dynamic and reliable controller portable enough for the most outrageous environments
The SLATE’s DJ tools including pitch fader, key-lock, and advanced effect controls give you instinctive control. The full 2-channel mixer gives you constant access to the EQ, and dedicated Filter controls. Master RCA outputs, headphone, and microphone inputs give you all that you could need in when it comes to I/Os.
The pre-mapped FX controls for Serato DJ Intro bring immediate results upon first use, while the fully MIDI mappable and high-resolution controls give the SLATE the ability to easily be adapted for use with any of your favorite DJ applications.