The Gemini XGA4000 Professional Power Amplifier will provide clean, reliable power night after night. Gemini has built a truly great value in a power amp, offering professional features and high power at a great price! The XGA4000 power amp has many professional features including a cooling fan, XLR, 1/4 inch balanced inputs, speaker and banana plug outputs, ground lift switch, short circuit protection, plus stereo and mono bridge operation.
Gemini XGA4000 Professional Power Amplifier Features
- 4000 Watt IPP High Power output to drive professional loudspeakers without clipping
- Front-to-rear airflow and cooling fan for thermal stability and reliability
- XLR and 1/4 inch (6.5mm Jack) balanced inputs
- Limiter circuit switch for amp output protection
- Stereo and Mono Bridge
- Variable speed fan for low noise
- Comprehensive front panel indicators including signal, clip, protect and bridge
- 3 Speakon outputs for Channels A/B/Bridge
- 5-way binding banana plug channel outputs
- Bridge control switch
- DC output protection and Short circuit protection
- 10Hz – 50kHz frequency response at 1.5 dB
- Ground lift switch
With 4000 watts of Instant Peak Power (700 watts RMS), the Gemini XGA-4000 is ideal for powering PA systems and DJ rigs. To ensure seamless, reliable performance, the amp features front-to-rear airflow and a variable-speed cooling fan for thermal stability, along with a limiter circuit switch, DC output protection and short circuit protection.
The XGA-4000 power amp boasts XLR and 1/4-inch balanced inputs and three Speakon outputs. The unit also provides front panel indicators for Signal, Clip, Protect and Bridge, plus level controls for channels 1 and 2. Selectable modes for Stereo and Mono Bridge give you even more flexibility, while its sleek, lightweight design ensures total portability.