Featuring diverse tonal variations, the Magellan 350 amp responds to your dynamic playing so you can dial in that sound you are looking for. The MG-350 meets the same stringent design parameters for form, function, fit and finish as our larger MAGELLAN 800. The feature set and 350-watt output power level of this tiny amplifier make it a “big boy” in its amplifier class. As well, the MG-350 delivers exactly what players have come to expect from the GENZLER design team — performance, versatility and reliability.
Genzler MG350 Magellan 350 Bass Guitar Head Features
- Clean Channel – Pristine and Articulate
- Dual-Curve Variable Contour Circuitry
- Curve A — Classic to Modern — Mid Scoop Curve
- Curve B--Thicker to Vintage--Low-Mid Bump w/Tapered Top End
- Active 3 Band EQ w/Parametric Mid Control
- Signal Mute Switch
- Thermal Sensing Variable Speed Fan Cooling
- Full Featured XLR Direct Output Interface
- 2.67 Ohm Min. Total Load
From natural, pristine, transparent reproduction of the bass instrument to classic, vintage harmonic textures, the MG-350 provides the tonal pallet needed to cover all of the bassist’s amplifier requirements and is ideal for electric or upright bassists.