The Genz Benz Shuttle 6.0 Bass Amplifier Head blends the best of analog and digital platforms to produce the ultimate in warmth, punch and power.
The signal path utilizes a 12AX7 tube preamp with the acclaimed Genz Benz Active EQ and responsive Signal Shape circuitry. An optional foot switch is available for use with the Signal Mute and the 3 Signal Shaping circuits. The power amp section is a leading-edge high power CLASS D module, which also incorporates a Switch Mode Power Supply. The Shuttle 6.0 delivers 375 watts at 8 ohms and over 600 watts at 4 ohms.
Genz Benz Shuttle 6.0 Features
- Ultra Light 3.75 lb Design
- Power: 375W/8 ohms; 600W/4 ohms
- Analog 12AX7 Tube Preamp
- Digital SMPS (Switch Mode Power Supply)
- High Current Class D Amplifier
- Active EQ with Parametric Mids
- 3-Band Signal Shape Circuit (Footswitchable)
- Signal Mute Switch (Footswitchable)
- Tuner Out
- Extended Range Input Gain for Active/Passive Sensitivity
- Limiter Circuit
- LED Status Indicators
- Speakon Speaker Outputs
- Internal Fan Cooling
- Full XLR Direct Out Interface
- Aux. Input
- Headphone Jack
- Effects Loop
- Optional Footswitch
As a part of the unique Shuttle design the amplifier can be removed from the saddle
of the combo models to provide ultimate flexibility in this bass system.
Genz Benz quality and versatility delivers over 600 watts output and a rich feel in this lightweight package. There is no sacrifice of tone or power in order to enjoy the benefits of a bass amp under 4 lbs. For any concert stage the Shuttle 6.0 is a high-powered bass solution that still fits into your gig bag.