The Genz Benz ShuttleMAX 9.2 Bass Head features dual FET and Tube channels, a 4 band EQ with dual parametric mids and the Genz Benz fully adjustable Global Signal Shaping filters, along with their robust 900 watt Class D amplifier platform. This combination offers maximum versatility and tone shaping with a power section that produces 500 watts at 8 ohms and 900 watts at 4 ohms. The ShuttleMAX 9.2 is an excellent choice to power any Genz Benz Uber cabinets, or a combination of 2 GB115T-UB or Uber Quad GB1288T-UQ bass cabinets.
Genz Benz ShuttleMAX 9.2 Bass Head Features
- 500W at 8 ohms; 900W at 4 ohms
- Dual Channels: FET and Tube Preamps
- Switchable or Blendable Preamps
- Input Mute Circuit
- High and Low Gain Switch per Channel
- Active 4 Band EQ with Dual Parametric Mids
- High Current Class D Amplifier Design
- Adjustable 3 Band Signal Shape Circuits
- 3 DPM Power Management
- LED Status Indicators
- Patent Pending P.H.A.T topology Speakon Speaker Outputs
- Internal Fan Cooling
- Full XLR Direct Output Interface
- Aux. Input
- Headphone Jack
- Three Effects Loops (FET Ch; Tube Ch; Master)
- 115/230 Volt Switchable
- 5 Position Footswitch Included
The ShuttleMAX 9.2 is also the introduction of the 2nd generation of the ShuttleMAX design which incorporates the Genz Benz proprietary 3DPM. This 3 Dimensional Power Management technology insures more solid output with increased heft and girth of the individual notes, while maintaining the articulation and dynamics of the note. The result is a 900 watt bass amp that weights only 7 lbs yet achieves the 3 dimensional tone and feel, like an all tube power amp design.
The powerhouse behind the ShuttleMAX 9.2 is the Class D amplifier and SMPS module, enhanced with the Genz Benz Patent Pending P.H.A.T. (Proprietary Heat Abatement Technology) topology. This delivers robust and reliable, high output performance in a tremendously compact and convenient package.