Made in the USA featuring superior quality, playability, and a unique design that will make heads turn. The Firebird Zero features a nitrocellulose finish, with new Nitro Light Gloss for the body and a Nitro satin finish for the neck. It employs a glued-in neck which is made of one piece of solid maple with a slim taper profile, topped with a one-piece solid rosewood fingerboard. Solid wood for the body and completely new, modern, Made in USA, Double Slug DS-C humbuckers complete a guitar that delivers and amazing quality, tone and playability.
Gibson 2017 Exclusive Run Firebird Zero Faded Pelham Blue Features
- Mini-button tuners: Tuners provide reliable, long-lasting tunings with the added benefit of a more compact form and a lighter weight for a more balanced instrument.
- Tektoid nut: Dense and self-lubricating for great sustain and accurate return to pitch.
- Glued-in slim-taper maple neck with satin nitro finish: The slim taper profile and true satin nitro finish provide one of the most comfortable and fastest neck that Gibson has ever made.
- One piece rosewood fingerboard: High standard of quality for amazing tone, sustain and playability.
- New Firebird Zero body design made of solid poplar: A unique new compact, comfortable, modern, and light design for our new Firebird Zero made of solid poplar, a tonewood recognized for providing well-balanced tones.
- New Light Gloss true Nitro finish: New Light Gloss finish is a true nitrocellulose finish that provides ultimate resonance and beautiful aging.
- Rhythm and Lead Double Slug "DS-C" Gibson Made in USA humbuckers: Historic Gibson tones with a more bite thanks to two rows of slugs.
- Adjustable wrap-around bridge: Great sustain with the added benefit of adjustability for accurate intonation
- Simple controls: One volume, one tone and one toggle switch for direct control
- S Series padded gigbag: Yes, it even comes in a padded gigbag!