Gibson Memphis’s ES-330 is reminiscent of the classic Gibson, late ’50s feel, including the comfortable neck shape blending into the soft curves of the rounded fingerboard binding. The ES-330 is a lightweight, lively sounding guitar whether played acoustically or plugged in. With the 16th fret neck joint and just the right neck angle, it’s got a great feel that makes you want to play all night.
The combination of exacting ’50s body and neck specifications and slightly underwound P-90 pickups on aged nickel-plated bases tied together with an original spec wiring harness will bring you back to the tones of Grant Green in a laid-back New York jazz club. Run it through an old tube amp and you won’t be able to keep from playing one British Invasion song after another.
Gibson Memphis Limited Edition 1959 ES330 Figured Features
- Three-ply Maple/Poplar/Maple hot-pressed top and back
- Rosewood fingerboard with Mother-of-Pearl dot inlays
- Underwound P-90 Dog Ear pickups
- Nickel-plated ABR-1 bridge with Trapeze tailpiece
- TonePros Kluson tuners with white buttons and 18:1 tuning ratio