Featuring vintage looks, the 1959 ES-335TD has set the standard. The ES-335 has superb versatility in tone because the sound resonates in the airspace of the semi-hollow body. Additional features are select woods, 'Mickey Mouse' ears, desirable '59 neck profile, accurate PAF-style MHS pickups, and the classic looks of a prized vintage semi.
Gibson Memphis 1959 ES335TD Semi Hollow Gutar with Case Features
- Matched Potentiometer sets: “No Logo” 550K Audio Taper Pots
- Historic truss rod: Improved neck adjustability and tension resilience
- Rolled neck binding: More comfortable feel
- 45° bevel on all plastics: Historically accurate
- Quartered Adirondack Spruce braces: One step closer to vintage ES tonality
- Lightweight Centerblocks: 2.5 lbs. – 3.2 lbs.