The LP Faded 2016 HP is the supercharged counterpart of the traditional LP Faded. It boasts an extraordinary set of premium, high-performance features while maintaining the rugged looks that are the Faded series’ signature, including a new and exclusive fast-access heel, developed specifically for the Gibson USA High Performance lineup, to allow unprecedented access to the high notes - which combined with our new soloist neck width, provides the fastest and most comfortable LP neck you’ve ever played.
Titanium metal for the saddles and the adjustable zero-fret nut delivers a bright, crisp tone, while being virtually indestructible and ensuring total, personalized control over the action. The LP Faded arrives protected by a high-performance gig bag, and already set up by expert luthiers for immediate playability.
Gibson 2016 HP Les Paul Studio Faded Features
- Tuners: Next-Generation Gibson G FORCE
- Switch: Solid, positive feel with quiet operation
- Bridge: Titanium saddles
- Carrying case: High Performance gig bag
- Neck width: Soloist neck width
- Inlays: Mother of pearl inlays
- Pickups: Burstbucker Pro humbuckers
- Jack: Gold plated multi contact jack
- Neck heel: Fast-access heel
- Nut: Titanium adjustable zero-fret nut