Vintage looks, ultra-modern performance.
Based on the same architecture as the most legendary single-cutaway electric of all-time, the new 2017 HP Les Paul Tribute springs from its classic foundation and dives straight into some of the most innovative advancements ever! This Les Paul's stylish vintage looks are upgraded at every turn, with a slim-taper neck with soloist's width, a fast-access neck heel, '57 Classic and '57 Classic+ humbuckers, titanium bridge saddles and steel studs, G FORCE™ auto-tuning system, upgraded electronics and wiring, and 9-hole weight relief. The value is unbeatable with so much wrapped into this amazing High-Performance guitar!
The 2017 HP Les Paul Tribute is delivered in a HP padded gigbag, accompanied by a strap and a polishing cloth.
Gibson 2017 HP LP Tribute Faded Guitar Features
- New G-Force tuners with improved gears
- Locking adjustable titanium zero fret nut
- Locking aluminum Tune-o-Matic bridge with steel thumbweels and titanium saddles, and locking aluminum Stop Bar with steel post
- Upgraded pickups for higher outputs and over 150 reversible rewiring options
- Frets over binding
- Polished low profile 0.45 frets on top of our soloist 1.745” neck width for additional room for effects and Fast-Access heel for smooth access to the high notes
- Upgraded hand-selected and book matched solid maple top
- Full premium treatment, with chrome from the knobs to the truss rod cover and genuine Mother-of-Pearl inlays
- Aviation grade toggle switch and multi-contact gold-plated jack