The classic ‘square-shoulder’ dreadnought shape of the HP735R is crafted with a Sitka Spruce top and Rosewood back and sides for the projection and dynamic response that strummers and finger pickers love! LR Baggs VTC electronics, modern appointments and Gibson authentic original build techniques makes this an ideal addition to any collection.
Gibson HP735R Acoustic Electric Cutaway Features
- The new Gibson Acoustic Advanced Response neck, with its silky smooth action, unleashes each player’s full potential
- New 4-inch Body Depth is slightly slimmer but without any compromise in tone. This new depth affords the player additional comfort for the ultimate playing experience
- New Bridge design, modern pickguard shape, and a new 2017 stamp on back of peghead
- New Mother-of-pearl Single Parallelogram inlay design
- Hand built in Montana using Gibson’s authentic original build techniques