A modern take on a Les Paul from the '60s.The Les Paul Classic 2017 T riffs on the beloved guitars of the '60s and '70s while adding modern upgrades for tone and playability, yielding a true Classic with contemporary twists. A Grade-A plain maple top on a mahogany back with 9-hole weight relief combine for subtle beauty with enhanced resonance and superb playing comfort.
The solid-mahogany neck has a fast slim-taper profile, a thicker rosewood fingerboard with 22 super-smooth polished frets for easy bends, and a genuine nylon nut. Zebra '57 Classic humbuckers with orange drop tone caps ensure sultry PAF-like voicings, while a nickel wired ABR bridge and aluminum stopbar combine for solid sustain. Gibson USA gently rolls the fingerboard binding for a neck that never felt so good, and Grover locking kidney tuners provide an accurate and long-lasting performance. Gold speed knobs add an elegant touch. Delivered in a classic Gibson brown hardshell case with a Gibson multi-tool, a premium leather strap, and a polishing cloth.
Gibson 2017 Exclusive Les Paul Classic Plus Features
- Grover locking kidney tuners: Robust and efficient tuning
- Nylon nut: Historic, dense, precise
- Rosewood fingerboard: Thicker one piece, better quality, more sonic depth
- Slim taper neck profile with rolled cream binding: Fast and even more comfortable and ergonomic
- A-grade plain maple top with cream binding: True Classic look and sound
- Mahogany body with 9-hole weight relief: Historic weight relief for great resonance and light weight
- Zebra '57 Classic and '57 Classic + humbuckers: Vintage look and classic Gibson tones
- Hand-wired with Orange Drop capacitor: 2 volumes, 2 tones and 1 toggle switch, wired historically for authentic golden era tones
- Nickel plated wired ABR bridge and aluminum Stop Bar: Vintage look and sustain with a wired ABR and an aluminum Stop Bar
- Classic Gibson hardshell case: Stylish and protective