Created and signed by Joe Bonamassa himself. A tribute to classic ‘60s graphic design, this guitar features a beautifully figured AAA flamed maple top in the stunning Tomato Soup Burst color. Joe Bonamassa, the living legend of blues rock, partnered with Gibson USA to create this magnificent Les Paul – designed to Joe’s exact specifications and hand-signed by the Master himself - as an homage to the early ‘60s.
Gibson LE Joe Bonamassa Les Paul Signature Bigsby with Case Features
- Vintage style keystone tuners with press in bushings, just like in the '60s
- Serial number Easy to recall and exquisitely exclusive
- A beautifully figured AAA flamed maple top emphasized by the new Tomato Soup Burst color
- Joe signed each pickguard individually before placing them in their signed case. At Joe's request, the pickguards are placed in the case and not mounted on the guitar, so you can decide for yourself if you want it mounted or not.
- Joe Bonamassa's Signature humbuckers
- B7 Bigsby with vibramate mounting kit, with the added bonus of not impacting the AAA top
- The same combination of 2 amber top hats and 2 gold top hats with aluminum inserts that is favored by Joe
- For an accurate recreation of the '60s Les Paul tones, each guitar is hand-wired and features Orange Drop capacitors
- Exclusive down to the case, each case is numbered and hand-signed by Joe Bonamassa. You will not mistake this case for any other.