An incredible recreation of Les Paul's favorite guitar! Gibson designed the limited edition Les Paul Recording II solidbody guitar based on the exact specs of Les Paul's own guitar. Though it wasn't accepted as readily as the Les Paul or SG models, this was Les Paul's guitar of choice. Act fast to get this historic, limited run instrument from Gibson!
Gibson Limited Edition Les Paul Recording II Guitar Features
Low-impedance pickups for direct recording
- Faithful reproduction of the original Les Paul Recording model
- Based on the specs of Les Paul's personal guitar
- Low-impedance pickups can be plugged directly into a mixer or mic preamp
- Pickups can be switched to hi-Z output for use with a guitar amplifier
- Bigsby vibrato tailpiece for expressive playing
- Phase reverse switch for tonal variety
- Limited edition production making it an instant collectable
- Hard case included
Les Paul paved the way for recording guitars, and his idea of the perfect instrument included low-impedance pickups that could be plugged directly into a mixing console. The Les Paul Recording II features these same unique pickups, with a low-Z/hi-Z toggle for changing the output impedance. You can connect directly to a mic preamp in low-Z mode, or connect to your favorite amp in hi-Z mode.
Designed to be Les Paul's 'everything' guitar
By the start of the '70s, Les Paul had blazed the trails for countless guitarists. After decades of conjuring all sorts of iconic guitar tones, Les Paul still wanted more. Specifically, he wanted them all from one guitar! This Les Paul Recording II is based on Les Paul's very own original Recording model, right down to the exact specs. It may have been ahead of its time, but the Gibson Les Paul Recording II faithfully reproduces one of the most unique guitars ever made.