Once in your hand, the Traditional T is a trip back in time to Les Paul's golden era. The Traditional T is inspired by legendary late 50's Les Pauls but provides you with all the benefits of modern technology. From a distance with its Traditional features and accurate Grade-AA maple top on a solid mahogany body this Les Paul could be mistaken for a guitar kept under the bed since 1959.
The Les Paul Traditional 2017 T unveils subtle but incredibly significant advances: rolled binding, polished frets, and a rounded neck profile make this guitar extremely comfortable to play. Wired ABR and aluminum stopbar with steel posts deliver incredible resonance and sustain while Burstbuckers 1 and Burstbuckers 2 humbuckers with Orange Drop tone caps crank out dynamic, expressive PAF-inspired tones. Put it all together, and it's a superb take on the best of Les Pauls past, made for today's demanding player. It is delivered in a classic Gibson brown hardshell case with a Gibson multi-tool, a premium leather strap and a polishing cloth.
Gibson 2017 Les Paul Traditional T Electric Guitar with Case Features
- Vintage style keystone tuners: Vintage style and precise tuning
- Nylon nut: Historic, dense, precise
- One-piece rosewood fingerboard: Greater sonic depth and luscious playing feel
- Rounded neck profile: The true feel of a Les Paul from the golden era
- AA-grade flamed maple top: Beautiful top with just the right amount of flame for an authentic vintage look
- Mahogany body without weight relief: The way Les Paul were originally made
- Burstbucker 1 and 2 humbuckers: Authentic Gibson tones
- Hand-wired with orange drop capacitors: 2 volumes, 2 tones and 1 toggle switch, wired the way it was done historically for authentic golden era sounds
- Nickel plated wired ABR bridge and aluminum Stop Bar: Vintage look and sustain with a wired ABR and an aluminum Stop Bar
- Classic Gibson hardshell case: Stylish and protective