Producing that authentic Gibson tone, the Les Paul Tribute Plus has vintage style with modern playability. The perfect guitar for the player who is looking for what modern craftsmanship has to offer.
Gibson 2017 Exclusive Run Les Paul Tribute Plus Guitar Features
- Grover Locking Tuning Machines
- Tektoid nut: Dense and self-lubricating for great sustain and accurate return to pitch
- Even thicker rosewood fingerboard: Even more tone
- Slim taper neck profile: Fast and comfortable
- A grade plain maple top: Vintage Les Paul looks and tones
- Mahogany body with 9 hole weight relief: Authentic Gibson tones. Lighter and more comfortable to play
- Burst Bucker pickups in both Bridge and Neck positions
- Classic Gibson controls: 2 volumes, 2 tones, 1 toggle switch for total control
- Nickel TOM and Stop Bar: Traditional nickel hardware for authentic tones plus the precision of a Tune-o-Matic bridge
- Padded gigbag: Protective and easy to carry
- Pickguard uninstalled, but included in gig bag pocket
Vintage style meets modern playability and tones. The perfect guitar for the player who is looking for authentic Gibson tones with the best of what modern craftsmanship has to offer. The traditional mahogany-maple tonewoods with satin finish and nickel hardware, give this Les Paul Tribute a true vintage vibe. Its slim-taper neck profile, powerful modern humbucking pickups, and comfort-enhancing weight relief make it fit for today's most demanding players. Delivered in a padded gigbag with a strap and polishing cloth.