The Early 60’s Brown Top is highlighted by a rare custom finish and 1960’s era appointments. Nicknamed “The Workhorse” and first introduced in 1942, this popular acoustic is now the icon of Gibson's round-shoulder, dreadnought line. The J-45 is one of Gibson’s best-selling acoustics of all time.
Gibson 2017 LE 1960s J45 Brown Top Acoustic Electric Guitar Guitars
- January 2017 Limited Edition Series
- 75 Worldwide
- Grover strap button tuners
- White pickguard with Stamped Gibson logo
- Upgrade with LR Baggs VTC Pickup
- Black Gibson Hardshell case included