The Gibson J-45 is world renowned for its powerful projection and warm bass. The J-45 Genuine Mahogany features a solid mahogany top, back, and sides. This rarely used tonewood combination offers a beautiful vintage look and very unique warm and round sound.
Finished with an Antique Natural finish to allow the grain of the mahogany to be exposed for a distinctive look. This April Limited Edition features the added versatility of an LR Baggs VTC pickup for studio quality amplification anywhere you perform. Only 75 handmade instruments will be available for this April limited edition hand built in Bozeman, Montana.
Gibson Limited Edition J45 Genuine Mahogany Acoustic Electric Features
- Rare, all Mahogany tonewood combination
- Grover Gold open back tuners
- Limited to only 75 instruments worldwide
- Upgraded with an LR Baggs VTC pickup
- 75 Produced Worldwide
- Ships with a Certificate of Authenticity