Perfect for the finger-style player, the G9521 Style 2 Triple-0 model shines in balance while projecting a surprisingly strong tonal throw. Rich in voice and subtle in style, this Roots Collection acoustic guitar represents a level of design, detail and craftsmanship not seen since days long gone.
Gretsch G9521 Style 2 Triple-0 Auditorium Acoustic Guitar Features
- Solid Sitka spruce top with laminated mahogany back and sides
- Prairie-Inspired tapered solid spruce bracing
- 12-fret, Triple-0 construction with 15” lower bout
- 1 3/4” unbleached bone nut and matching wavy saddle
- 1800’s thin bridge with solid maple bridgeplate
- Handmade, all-wood early Arts & Crafts era marquetry
- Appalachia Cloudburst finish
Inspired by tradition, yet rooted in pure Gretsch sensibility, these instruments speak with voices that harken back to a bygone era of living room choruses and prairie melodies.
True in sound and craft, the G9521 Style 2 Triple-0 slothead guitar rings clear with a quick, articulate note response and a crisp bass that is never muddy.