The Gretsch G5013CE Rancher Jr Acoustic Electric Guitar packs maximum Rancher sound, feel and vibe into a diminutive but powerful instrument. An elegant Venetian cutaway gives easy access to the fingerboard's upper reaches and onboard electronics let the G5013CE Rancher Jr be heard loud and clear. Premium features include a vibrant laminated spruce top with scalloped X bracing and the traditional Gretsch Rancher triangular sound hole, plus laminated mahogany back and sides, and a mahogany neck.
Gretsch G5013CE Rancher Jr Acoustic Electric Guitar Features
Gretsch Rancher Acoustics
- Traditional Gretsch Rancher Triangular Sound Hole
- 21-fret rosewood fingerboard with Neo-Classic thumbnail inlays
- Compensated bridge with rosewood base
- 1940s-style pickguard with Gretsch logo
- Fishman Isys Plus preamp system and Sonicore under-saddle pickup with onboard tuner and controls for volume, treble, bass and phase
A great Gretsch name is back with the return of Rancher acoustic guitars. The richly resonant Rancher first appeared in the early 1950s with its highly distinctive triangular sound hole and sweepingly elegant pickguard, and Gretsch is now very proud to re-introduce the model. With a great selection of body sizes, styles and features that combine the best of the guitar's acclaimed past with the best in modern sound, strength, style and playability, Gretsch now gives you the best of all Ranchers.