The Gretsch G5022CE Rancher Jumbo Cutaway Acoustic Electric Guitar is the biggest and fullest-sounding of the Gretsch Rancher series. The G5022CE produces great volume and broadly expansive tone complemented by an elegant Venetian cutaway for easy access to the fingerboard’s upper reaches and onboard electronics that let it be heard even more loudly and clearly. The solid spruce top with scalloped X bracing provide outstanding resonance while the flame maple back and sides provide a defined top end and a beautiful look.
Gretsch G5022CE Rancher Jumbo Acoustic Electric Guitar Features
Gretsch Rancher Acoustics
- Traditional Gretsch Rancher triangular sound hole
- Mahogany neck and 21-fret rosewood fingerboard with Neo-Classic thumbnail inlays
- Solid Spruce top with flame maple back and sides
- 1940s-style pickguard with Gretsch logo
- Fishman Isys Plus preamp system with onboard tuner and controls for volume, treble, bass and phase
- Sonicore under-saddle pickup provides outstanding acoustic tone when plugged in
A great Gretsch name is back with the return of Rancher acoustic guitars. The richly resonant Rancher first appeared in the early 1950s with its highly distinctive triangular sound hole and sweepingly elegant pickguard, and Gretsch is now very proud to re-introduce the model. With a great selection of body sizes, styles and features that combine the best of the guitar's acclaimed past with the best in modern sound, strength, style and playability, Gretsch now gives you the best of all Ranchers.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.