With the additions of aged white fingerboard binding, screened headstock graphic and a weathered Bell Bronze finish, this round-neck resonator guitar has all the same features as the wildly popular G9201 Honey Dipper.
The vital feature of all Gretsch resonator guitars is the all-new Gretsch Ampli-Sonic diaphragm (resonator cone). Hand-spun in Eastern Europe from nearly 99-percent pure aluminum, the Ampli-Sonic diaphragm yields an impressive quality and volume of tone.
Add some color to your sound with the limited-release G9202 Honey Dipper Special.
Gretsch G9202 LTD Honey Dipper Round Neck Resonator Features
- Bell Brass Body
- Gretsch Ampli-Sonic Biscuit Resonator Cone and Bridge
- Poinsettia Design Cover-Plate
- Weathered Bell Bronze Body Finish
- 1930's Gretsch Headstock with Aged Pearloid Face
- Mahogany, Medium V Shape Neck with Rosewood Fingerboard