Grundorf Lycra® DJ facades have everything you have always wanted in a great DJ stand! Now the setup can look as sexy as the DJ. Hide your DJ equipment behind a facade that conceals the LED lighting fixtures while letting the light shine through for a world-class performance.
Grundorf GS-LSB1652TB Table Top Black Lycra Facade Features
- G-Series Lycra Facade for DJs
- Each unit features two forward-facing and two side-facing lycra panels
- Lycra panels are translucent, creating a frosted effect similar to an optical diffuser
- Panels can be used to create surreal blurring effect or dynamic lighting effects when combined with your favorite lighting rig
- Lycra panels are easy to clean, requiring only a damp cloth and mild detergent
- Panels are framed in a sleek, black carpeted case
- Panels fold easily for convenient transportation
- Available size: 16"x52.75"x18.5"
- Ideal for Grundorf AT-5422 adjustable tables
- Small size conveniently fits on folding tables 54" or larger and weighs only 15.5 pounds
Grundorf DJ facades are lightweight and fold flat for easy transport!
Get Your Screen On
G-Series Lycra Facades provide a stylish enclosure which separates your precious gear from the crowd, reducing the risk of drink spillage in club settings, while making it harder for wannabe hacks to steal your DJ moves. What's more, the translucent Lycra panels double as an optical diffuser, allowing for dramatic visual effects. Just place any LED light box, or even just a simple DIY wall wash made from a desk lamp and sheet of translucent colored plastic, and you'll have a stunning visual effect illuminating the so-called fourth wall that separates the performer from the audience.
The Grundorf G-Series Lycra Facade is conveniently sits atop the standard folding table. The GS-LSB1652TB offers translucent Lycra window panes surrounded by black carpeted frames. The opaque windows obstruct the audiences view of your DJ equipment and act as a diffuser, allowing for stunning visual effects when combined with your favorite lighting effects.