The full-bodied and powerful tone of this Guild dreadnought provides guitarists with a classic acoustic sound and balanced voicing. Built with solid African mahogany top, back and sides, the D-120CE also features an elegant cutaway for access to higher frets, and a hidden Fishman Sonitone pickup.
Additional features include an Indian rosewood fingerboard and bridge, bone nut and saddle, and period-correct tortoiseshell pickguard. A mother-of-pearl rosette and Guild’s iconic Chesterfield headstock emblem reminiscent of 1960s models complete the package. The D-120CE includes Guild’s new lightweight polyfoam case.
Guild D120CE Acoustic Electric Cutaway Features
- Solid African mahogany top, back and sides
- Elegant cutaway for access to higher frets
- Indian rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- Bone nut and saddle
- Period-correct tortoiseshell pickguard
- Guild’s lightweight polyfoam case