HardWire DL8 Delay Looper Pedal; Add a delay to enhance your over-all live performance.
The DL8 is an 8 second true stereo delay with 11 delay settings ranging from analog tape, reverse and modulated delays to a 20 second looper. The DL8 features a 3 color LED indicator that shows pedal status in the looper mode. The delay tails can be retained when switching the pedal to bypass by setting the Tails on/off switch. Powered by 9 volt battery or optional DOD PS200R Power Supply.
Hardwire DL8 Delay Looper Features
Digital Delay Settings Include
- Several Delay Types including
- Modulated – chorused delay
- Analog – vintage bucket brigade analog delay
- Slapback – 80 ms to 150 ms
- LoFi – low-fidelity delay with limited bandwidth
- Tape – classic tube tape echo
- Loop – create infinite stereo loops up to 20 seconds Tap Tempo
- True Stereo I/O
- True Bypass circuitry preserves your tone in bypass
- Constant High-Voltage operation for uncompromised signal quality
- Includes Stomplock knob guard, Pedal Switch Glow Sticker and Custom-cut Hook and Loop Pedalboard Pad
Stomplock knob guard
- 0.5 Seconds – 15 ms to 500 ms (milliseconds)
- 1 Second – 500 ms to 1 sec
- 2 Seconds – 1 sec to 2 sec
- 8 Seconds – 2 sec to 8 sec
locks your tone in place and prevent tampering or accidental knob adjustments onstage. Pedal Switch Glow Sticker
helps you locate the pedal in adverse stage lighting. Custom-cut Hook and Loop Pedalboard Pad
attaches and locks your pedal to your pedalboard.