The LH1000 has a classic 12AX7 Class-A tube front-end design with a solid-state output. Trick out the Treble and Bass Shelving to give its warm tone a little edge, or use the brite and limiter switches to further sculpt your sound. Its intuitive front panel design also makes adjustments on the fly a breeze. Although the LH1000 is a perfect complement to our HyDrive cabinets, it also works as a seamless accompaniment to any bass cab on the market.
Hartke LH100 Features
- 2 x 500 watts of power, 1000 watts bridged mono
- Classic 12AX7 High Voltage Class-A tube preamp circuit
- Bass and Treble Shelving, plus mid-peak EQ controls
- Selectable brite switch for added high frequency response
- Selectable limiter switch with LED indicator
- Balance control blends level of A and B outputs
- Front panel XLR balanced direct output
- Rear panel 1/4-inch effects loop
- 1/4-inch plus Speakon output connectors
- Two-rackspace metal chassis with steel faceplate and handles
Obviously a head with this kind of power is perfect for gigging musicians in any number of live applications, which is why we made sure the LH1000 is as durable as it is versatile and powerful. With a two-rackspace, metal frame chassis, steel faceplate and handles, this amp is made for the road. The LH1000's raw, reliable power is also perfect for additional shaping through your effects console or stomp box.
With all the necessary features for complete tonal control, along with ample power and rugged design, the LH1000 will ensure your bass playing receives the positive attention it deserves.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.