The HA-73 microphone preamp of the Elite Series provides a high quality signal path at an affordable price. Every component is important in your signal chain and the HA-73 features key components to obtain a true vintage sound are indeed maintained, like the industry standard Carnhill transformers, hand wound in St Ives, England.
Heritage Audio HA-73 Microphone Preamplifier Features
- Made to the same specifications as the acclaimed ´73JR and DMA73 models.
- Industry standard Carnhill transformers hand wound in St Ives, England.
- 80dB, 3 stage fully discrete class A mic preamp.
- Line input on separate XLR for adding fat and warmth to prerecorded tracks.
- 20dB PAD on the mic input to avoid overloading the input transformer when desired.
- LOZ, switches the input impedance of the mic transformer from 200 to 50 ohm.
- 80 Hz hi pass filter. Fully discrete class A.
- Ultra high impedance, JFET based D.I.
- 1 Rack unit format.
- External universal power supply for worldwide use
After almost 7 years making one of the finest hi end outboard gear line in the industry, Heritage Audio is proud to introduce the Elite series.
Leveraging the expertise and reputation obtained with its former hand wired, extremely time-consuming hand soldered series, Heritage is able to offer a zero compromise, high quality yet very affordable alternative to the growing entry-level brands.
A combination of mass production, lean manufacturing and modern construction techniques, minimizes hand labor and therefore its high associated costs when manufacturing takes place in Western Europe. By passing the savings straight into the end users´ pockets, Heritage Audio releases the most affordable outboard preamps and equalizers in its class up to date.
Manufactured in the same Spanish facilities as the rest of the HA line of products,CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.