Heritage Audio’s Rack 2 is handmade in the EU employing the same exact ISEP mechanical components used in the Series 80 consoles. Aluminum rails, guides, etc. This will ensure your vintage modules, as well as any of the currently made, will fit like a glove.
A 3 unit rack enclosure housing up to two 80 Series modules when outboard operation is preferred. It features illuminated phantom power switches and faders on every slot, as well as the same D.I. inputs found in the acclaimed ´73JR.
Heritage Audio 2 Channel Neve Frame For 80 Series
- Every channel has its own output control as well as illuminated phantom switch.
- In addition, 2 discrete class A ultra high impedance JFET Direct Inputs have been implemented, allowing for direct plugging of hi impedance instruments.
- Also, the Rack 2 is ready for linking up to 2 2264 compressors in 2 busses, A or B.
- Back panel features Neutrik gold plated XLR connectors for Mic and Line inputs, as well as outputs.
- External Power Supply Unit is connected via Neutrik gold plated 4-pin XLRs. It is configurable for 220-240v or 110v. Power supply is included and able to power up to 4 Rack 2.