Get the Avantone CV12 and Heritage HA73 for $999.00 from August 1st through September 30th.
The HA-73 microphone preamp of the Elite Series provides a high quality signal path at an affordable price. Every component is important in your signal chain and the HA-73 features key components to obtain a true vintage sound are indeed maintained, like the industry standard Carnhill transformers, hand wound in St Ives, England.
Heritage Audio HA-73 Microphone Preamplifier Features
- Made to the same specifications as the acclaimed ´73JR and DMA73 models.
- Industry standard Carnhill transformers hand wound in St Ives, England.
- 80dB, 3 stage fully discrete class A mic preamp.
- Line input on separate XLR for adding fat and warmth to prerecorded tracks.
- 20dB PAD on the mic input to avoid overloading the input transformer when desired.
- LOZ, switches the input impedance of the mic transformer from 200 to 50 ohm.
- 80 Hz hi pass filter. Fully discrete class A.
- Ultra high impedance, JFET based D.I.
- 1 Rack unit format.
- External universal power supply for worldwide use
After almost 7 years making one of the finest hi end outboard gear line in the industry, Heritage Audio is proud to introduce the Elite series.
Leveraging the expertise and reputation obtained with its former hand wired, extremely time-consuming hand soldered series, Heritage is able to offer a zero compromise, high quality yet very affordable alternative to the growing entry-level brands.
A combination of mass production, lean manufacturing and modern construction techniques, minimizes hand labor and therefore its high associated costs when manufacturing takes place in Western Europe. By passing the savings straight into the end users´ pockets, Heritage Audio releases the most affordable outboard preamps and equalizers in its class up to date.
Manufactured in the same Spanish facilities as the rest of the HA line of products,
The versatile Avantone CV12 mic is able to produce professional results with a warm, pleasing sonic character.
The Avantone Cabernet (C-series)
mics from Avant Electronics are designed to offer true professional performance. They will meet or surpass the performance and specifications of much higher priced mics.
The Avantone CV12 is truly a gorgeous looking and sounding microphone. The design, character and performance can be compared directly to some of the very finest vintage tube vocal mics….but at a fraction of their cost!
Avantone CV12 Tube Microphone Features:
Standard Included Items:
- The rugged CV12 microphone body and capsule assembly are precision machined of Brass.
- Aesthetically, it features an elegant Cabernet Wine-Red finish, accented with polished nickel trim and grill.
- The transformer coupled tube circuitry has its origins in famous European vintage designs.
- The CV12 in its normal stock version uses high grade Metalized Polypropylene capacitors in the audio path. This represents Avantones commitment to quality as these normally are the type of components that are implemented by microphone modder/hot-rodders!
- Any studio can proudly offer the CV12 as a primary vocal mic…It exudes class visually as well as sonically.
- Manufactured using the finest materials yielding a very solid feel, superb structural integrity and rugged reliability.
- The included Custom Retro Shockmount is superb in allowing a precise positioning of the mic while inhibiting the transfer of unwanted vibrations up into the mic. This isolation allows for superior professional results.
- 9-Pattern Tube Microphone with dual 32mm gold sputtered thin Mylar capsules
- -10 dB pad & 80 Hz LF metal roll off toggle switches
- Hand Selected Russian made 6072A Tube
- Avantone CV-12 Tube Microphone
- Avantone Custom Retro Shockmount with Extra Elastic bands
- Avantone PS-12 Multi-Pattern Power supply with cables
- Elegant padded genuine wooden mic box
- Premium Grade 6072A Tube
- Padded aluminum storage / travel case
- Owner's Manual
About Avant Electronics...
It is our belief that great audio products can be created without charging thousands of dollars for them. We are very sensitive to the real-world operating budgets of studios as well as the struggling artist/songwriters who are very passionate about creating great music but have budget limitations based on common sense spending.
We strive to offer products that anyone would be proud to own and have long-term use of in the quest for creating great music.
We pledge to manufacture high quality products at affordable prices...and won't release any product unless we would use it ourselves in professional situations.CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.