Utilizing top-shelf components and more than 2 years of intensive R&D at the Heritage Audio headquarters, the RAM System 2000 has the quality and features to find a home in virtually any studio! Standing for Reference Audio Monitoring systems, this monitoring system yields audiophile grade sound quality. The 64 step relay ladder attenuator system employed for the master level was previously found in the only very expensive units. Also present is the acclaimed HA Bluetooth connectivity for mobile devices.
Heritage Audio RAM System 2000 Desktop Monitoring System Features
- 64 step, relay ladder attenuator based, master volume control in 1dB steps.
- All gold plated relay based switching of every function, including inputs and outputs.
- Burr Brown, state of the art analog circuitry, used throughout for the lowest noise and distortion, and highest transparency technology can deliver nowadays.
- Ultra high current, high level, audiophile quality headphone amplifiers, able to drive any headphones – high or low impedance- to deafening levels without any coloration or noise.
- Desktop format with classic look.
- All functions on high quality illuminated engraved buttons.
- 3 pairs of balanced +4 analog inputs ( input 3 unbalanced -10 configurable).
- Independent CUE input, for making specific cue mixes to musicians.
- Burr Brown 24 bit / 92 Khz DAC INPUT on SPDIF connector.
- Bluetooth pro audio quality INPUT for easy mobile device integration.
- 3 pairs of OUTPUTS.
- Independent MIX output, which follows Input, pre fader.
- Independent Subwoofer output for easily sharing it between different speaker pairs.
- MUTE/ SOLO functions for the individual speakers.
- 2 User assignable preset levels for easy recalling of common settings.
- Built in talback, with console like management, including Talback to cue, talback to mix and talkback to all
- 2 high current, diamond buffer based, headphone amplifiers. Source selectable between mix and cue signals
- LED metering included