The HeadRush FRFR-108 is just for you, the discerning guitarist/bassist. If you’re looking to elevate the performance of your HeadRush Pedalboard, Gigboard or any other FX/Amp Modeler, your search is over. You’ve found the HeadRush FRFR-108!
HeadRush FRFR108 Powered Cabinet for Guitar Modelers Features
- Specially-voiced 8-inch woofer and high-frequency compression driver deliver a precise, flat response across the entire frequency range without any artificial coloration
- 2000 watts of peak power delivers clarity, punch and enough headroom for any venue
- (2) XLR/TRS 1/4-inch combo inputs with independent volume controls and clip indicator
- Contour EQ switch helps you cut through muddy-sounding stage mixes
- Ground-Lift switch eliminates unwanted noise at venues with grounding issues
- XLR output sends your mix to the front of house or links additional FRFR-108 cabinets
- Lightweight and flexible tilt-back cabinet design that can also be pole-mounted
You need the FRFR-108! Now that you’ve elevated your rig to the new innovative standards of today’s modelers, don’t rely on the limited frequency response of a traditional amplifier or PA speakers.
The HeadRush FRFR-108 is a lightweight 2000-watt full-range, flat-response powered cabinet that perfectly complements your HeadRush Pedalboard, Gigboard, or any other multi-FX/amp modeler to give you a realistic room-filling sound with the authentic feel of a speaker pushing air.
HeadRush FRFR108 Powered Cabinet Includes
- IEC Power Cable
- Safety & Warranty Manual