The Nano Britwind Legacy Floor amp features upgraded sound quality, increased output power (up to 75 watts) and extended onboard functions/effects. Plus, this portable dual-channel amp lets you integrate a complete rig that is always ready for touring and recording: just connect to a cabinet/mixer/interface and you’re ready to rock. More than simply combining two Nano Legacy amps in one!
Hotone’s Nano Legacy amps are so in demand that it only made sense for us to combine two of them into one, put it in convenient floor-based stompbox, and let it rule as the core of your professional sound system.
Hotone BritWind Floor Guitar Amplifier Features
- Portable dual channel floor amp for your pedalboard
- Up to 75 Watts output power
- Unbeatable Nano Legacy tone with upgraded sound quality and dynamic range
- Dual channel design combining 2 best-selling Nano Legacy amps in one:
- CH A: Hotone British Invasion, inspired by legendary Vox AC30
- CH B: Hotone Purple Wind, inspired by legendary Marshall Plexi Super Lead 1959
- High quality tone with independent volume, gain, and 3-band EQ
- Built-in boost provides up to +12dB of clean volume boost
- Built-in reverb with clear, natural decay
- Compatible with cabinets of different impedances ranging from 4-16O
- FX LOOP for using external effects
- Line and XLR outputs with switchable cab simulator
- Power: 18-20V DC Power Supply (center positive)