The compact Hotone IR Cab is an easy-to-use dual footswitch IR cabinet simulator effects pedal. The IR Cab is an impulse response-based pedal that delivers 100 authentic legendary (vintage and modern) guitar and bass cab models (inspired by various products by Fender, Supro, VOX, Dumble, Marshall, Mesa/Boogie, Bogner, Hartke and more). The IR Cab Binary Series pedal features a dual-footswitch design, as well as an OLED screens for clear, detailed display.
Hotone Binary IR Cab Pedal Features
- Advanced CDCM modeling system ensures realistic playing experience
- Dual DSP-powered platform ensures high sound quality
- 24-bit A/D/A conversion, up to 110dB S/N ratio
- 100 legendary guitar and bass cab models
- 11 CDCM-based legendary studio microphone models
- Eight CDCM-based power amp models
- Detailed mic position (X, Y, Z) and room simulations
- Supports third-party IR files
- USB jack for firmware upgrading and loading/managing effects via free Mac/PC software
- Aux input and headphone output for practicing/jamming
- 100 presets
- OLED screen with clear display
- Five translucent knobs with LEDs
- 9V DC power supply included
Grown out of next-generation XTOMP technology, the Hotone Binary Series lets loose versatile pro-level effects in compact cases. At the core, a dual-DSP powered platform and CDCM modeling system ensure a realistic playing experience.
In addition, the IR Cab features CDCM-based legendary studio microphone and power amp models, as well as a variety of detailed mic position (X, Y, Z) and room simulations.
The mentioned manufacturers are trademarks or registered trademarks of the respective owners. The trademarks were used merely to identify the sound character of the products.