The easy-to-use Hotone Binary Amp is a dual footswitch amp simulator effects pedal. At the core, a dual-DSP powered platform and CDCM modeling system ensure a realistic playing experience. Grown out of next-generation XTOMP technology, the Hotone Binary Series lets loose versatile pro-level effects in a compact case.
Hotone Binary Amp Simulator Pedal Features
- Advanced CDCM modeling system ensures realistic playing experience
- Dual DSP-powered platform ensures high sound quality
- 24-bit A/D/A conversion, up to 110dB S/N ratio
- 16 CDCM-based legendary guitar amp models with dedicated cab models
- USB jack for firmware upgrading and loading/managing effects via free Mac/PC software
- FX Loop jacks for expanded effects
- 10 presets (5 presets x 2 banks)
- OLED screen with clear display
- Five translucent knobs with LEDs
- 9V DC power supply included
In addition, each Binary Series pedal features a dual-footswitch design, as well as an OLED screens for clear, detailed display. The Hotone Binary Amp is an amplifier simulator effects pedal that delivers 16 classic/legendary guitar amp models (inspired by various products by Friedman, Mesa/Boogie, Fender, Peavey, Marshall, ENGL, Soldano, VOX, Orange and more), each with its own high-quality cab simulators. In addition, a built-in FX loop lets you expand your sound even further.
The mentioned manufacturers are trademarks or registered trademarks of the respective owners. The trademarks were used merely to identify the sound character of the products.