The Ibanez AC350ECE Artwood Acoustic Electric Guitar features a solid cedar top, Fishman Sonicore pickup, mahogany back and sides and a dovetail neck joint, making this one of the best values available! The Fishman Sonicore pickup and Ibanez AEQ-SST Shape Shifter preamp with onboard tuner faithfully reproduce exquisite acoustic tones at any volume level.
If you need a traditional guitar that can easily switch from acoustic to electric, you've found it here in the Artwood Traditional Acoustic Electric. With Fishman Sonicore Pickups and Ibanez SST Shape Shifter Preamp with Onboard Tuner, players will notice how smooth the transition is from acoustic to electric and back, and it will make playing live gigs so much easier.
Ibanez AC350ECE Artwood Acoustic Electric Guitar Features
- Fishman Sonicore pickups and Ibanez AEQ-SST Shape Shifter preamps with onboard tuner
- Dovetail Neck Joint at 14th Fret
- Solid Cedar Top for a great warm and powerful sound
- Very comfortable Mahogany Neck
- Rosewood Bridge and Fingerboard
- Bone Nut and Saddle
- Ibanez Advantage Bridge Pins
- Low-Gloss Neck Finish
- D'Addario EXP Strings