The Ibanez Artwood AW300ECE has a big Dreadnought body with an even bigger sound. Its solid Engelmann Spruce top and Mahogany back and sides ensures massive tonal output and subtle harmonic response. This guitar will get your point across acoustically in even the loudest of rooms. Plug it in, however, and its exemplary Fishman Sonicore pickup and Ibanez SST Shape Shifter preamp with Onboard tuner delivers beautifully balanced and sonorous tones.
If you need a traditional guitar that can easily switch from acoustic to electric, you've found it here in the Artwood Traditional Acoustic Electric. With Fishman Sonicore Pickups and Ibanez SST Shape Shifter Preamp with Onboard Tuner, players will notice how smooth the transition is from acoustic to electric and back, and it will make playing live gigs so much easier.
Ibanez Artwood AW300ECE Guitar Features
- Fishman Sonicore pickup and Ibanez AEQ-SST Shape Shifter preamp with onboard tuner faithfully reproduce exquisite acoustic tones at any volume level
- Both 1/4 inch and XLR outputs for increased versatility
- Bone saddles on distinctively contoured bridges
- Tradition meets modern very well in the great look of the AW headstock
- Dovetail Neck Joint at 14th Fret
- Solid Englemann Spruce Top
- Very comfortable Mahogany Neck
- Rosewood Bridge and Fretboard
- Bone Nut and Saddle
- Ibanez Advantage Bridge Pins
- Low-Gloss Neck Finish
- D'Addario EXP Strings