The Ibanez BTB676F Fretless 6-String Bass Guitar provides fantastic tone woods, top notch construction and great electronics in a fretless design! This 6-string unleashes the unbelievable sound capabilities only a fretless bass can deliver. The rugged 5-piece maple and bubinga thru-neck creates stronger, more dedicated tone and sustain. Solid light ash body wings with a walnut top offers cool looks backed up by rugged construction.
The exclusively designed New Bartolini BH1 pickups on the BTB676F fretless bass are balanced for tone and plenty of sizzle. Coils with lower resonant frequency provide tighter bottom end and full midrange. Also, the dual-coil style configuration maximizes articulation. A long blade polepiece widens the magnetic field, therefore, whether five-string or six, sound level is balanced by the ultra-precise vibration reaction of the longer coils.
Also the active 3-band EQ, featuring fully independent bass, treble and mid controls with a wide boost/cut range, with Mid frequency switch (250Hz or 600Hz: the heart of the mid zone) provides more tonal versatilities. The Mono-Rail bridge delivers the ultimate in string-to-string isolation, meaning that each string vibrates optimally without being affected by the other strings.
Ibanez BTB676F Fretless 6-String Bass Guitar Features
- 5-piece Maple/Bubinga thru-neck makes every note a player's playground
- Extra-long 35-inch neck scale offers tight, even tension with no flopping on the low end
- Neck-thru construction provides massive sustain and excellent stability
- Mono-Rail bridge delivers the ultimate in string-to-string isolation
- Active 3-Band EQ features fully independent bass, treble, and mid Controls with a wide boost/cut range
- Preamp system is equipped with a mid-frequency select switch to select 250Hz and 600Hz
- Neutrik locking jack provides stable and secure connections, preventing accidental disconnect