Ibanez GRGM21L Mikro Left Handed Electric Guitar; Full sized features in a compact lefty guitar!
The left handed Mikro is the perfect solution for the lefty beginner or the serious south paw looking for a compact guitar with a full sized attack. The GRG Mikro is no laughing matter, it may look like a toy, but it is a serious guitar for a serious player. Now beginner leftys are given the opportunity to wreak serious havoc and seasoned players have a formidable guitar to take where a full sized electric just won't go. Ibanez Mikros provide a compact axe with the comfort of a smaller neck. Although small in size, the Left Handed Mikro reeks with big time metal features.
Ibanez GRGM21L Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- 22.2 inch scale neck offers low tension and small size
- Volume, tone and 3 way pickup selection controls
- Ibanez Infinity R (H) (Passive/Ceramic) pickups
- Fast 24 fret Treated New Zealand Pine fingerboard
- Poplar body
- Excellent long lasting beginner guitar
- Same warranty, quality and careful set-up as full-size Ibanez models
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.