Famous for its lightweight carved mahogany body, the Ibanez S770PB Electric Guitar can take a beating while still providing the resonance of guitars twice its size. The S770PB also comes equipped with the Edge II locking tremolo, a smooth ball bearing tremolo that makes every subtle nuance of whammy bar use come alive. The Ibanez S series first appeared in 1987. Ever since, it has changed in appearance and function to represent the cutting edge of Ibanez design.
Ibanez S770PB Features:
- The original and famous Ibanez S body
- Heavy mahogany tone without the heavy mahogany weight
- 24-fret Wizard II necks
- Enhanced midrange output. Alnico-5 magnet for individual string clarity. Excellent dynamics.
- Designed to work with humbuckers in the split position.
- Versatile and responsive with warm classic tone and added output.
- Rocking with a rustic edge: the S770PB NTF’s Poplar Burl top, with Mahogany body.
- Edge II locking tremolo
- S770PB’s brigade of INF pickups: INF1 (H) neck, INFS1 (S) mid, and INF2 (H) bridge.