The superb craftsmanship, feel, tone and looks of the SR Premium series in a lefty bass! The SR1205E left handed bass displays Ibanez’s superior knowledge of 5-string basses. The Mahogany body and gorgeous Ovangkol top combine with the 5-piece SR5 Wenge/Bubinga neck to yield a superb tonal foundation with great lows, clarity and punch. Nordstrand Big Single pickups and professional electronics will meet the needs of the most discerning bassist.
In keeping with the SR concept, this bass is surprisingly light in weight—a noticeable contrast to the instrument’s thick sonic character. That big, bold, tonal personality is due largely to a pair of Nordstrand ‘Big Single’ pickups—the kind well acquainted with boutique instruments. No matter what musical texture is desired, the EQB IIISC 3-Band EQ, with EQ bypass and mid-frequency switch, will get there fast.
Ibanez SR1205E SR Premium Lefty 5 String Bass Features
- Mahogany body is topped with Ovangkol and has a silky, vintage, flat natural finish
- Smooth, easy playing five-piece Wenge/Bubinga neck
- Nordstrand Big Single pus and EQB-IIISC 3-band EQ with EQ bypass switch and mid frequency switch
- Super-smooth hand crimped frets improve the feel
- Ibanez Mono-Rail bridge kills off unwanted vibrations and optimizes the vibration of the plucked string
- Crafted in the Ibanez Premium facility in Indonesia