The SR1300E’s mahogany body combined with an elegant ash and walnut top creates a solid, well-balanced tone. The 5-piece Atlas 4 neck consists of alternating layers of panga panga and purpleheart, providing a striking visual detail, not to mention neck stability for years to come.
Ibanez SR1300E Premium Electric Bass Guitar With Bag Features
- Atlas-4 5-piece Panga Panga/Purpleheart neck with KTS- TITANIUM rods
- Ash/Walnut top with Mahogany body
- Bound Panga Panga fretboard with Abalone oval inlay
- Medium frets with Premium fret edge treatment
- Graph Tech BLACK TUSQ XL nut
- Mono-rail V bridge
- Nordstrand Big Single pickups
- Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ with EQ bypass switch (passive tone control on treble pot) & mid frequency switch
- Gold hardware
- Gig bag included
In spite of this impressive hit list of exotic materials, this Premium bass stays true to the original SR concept- being surprisingly light in weight—a noticeable contrast to the instrument’s thick sonic character. That big, bold, tonal personality is due largely to a pair of Nordstrand Big Single pickups—the kind well acquainted with boutique instruments. No matter what musical texture is desired, the Ibanez Custom 3-Band EQ, with EQ bypass and mid-frequency switch, will get there fast.
Professional players and gear reviewers alike have been singing the praises of the SR Premium series since its introduction. Crafted by the Ibanez Premium luthiers, the SR1300 shares many of the high-end appointments of the much-respected Prestige line. This extraordinary attention to detail manifests itself in features like super-smooth hand-crimped frets, and the Ibanez Mono-Rail bridge— an ingeniously designed unit that kills off unwanted sympathetic vibrations while isolating and optimizing favorable string harmonics.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.