Featuring intuitive controls, the portable iKeyboard 4X is a single channel DAW controller in a rugged metal enclosure. Designed with the musician in mind, the iKeyboard 4X features 37 keys that are semi-weighted for a realistic piano feel and touch. The controller also provides pitch bend and modulation wheels, and Octave and Transpose up/down buttons.
Icon iKeyboard 4X 37-Key USB Keyboard Controller Features
- Powerful controller is equipped and easy setup with Mackie Control and HUI protocol
- Backlit LED touch fader reacts in real-time with DAW. Synchronize automatically with different channel value when switching between channels
- Dual function encoder knob (Enter & rotate)
- 11-segment LED surrounding the encoder to indicate the rotating position.
- Velocity-sensitive piano style keyboard
- Modulation and Pitch jog-wheel
- 3-segment LED screen
- 18 assignable LED backlit buttons
- Illuminated channel buttons including Rec-enable, Solo and Mute
- 6 illuminated transport buttons including Play, Stop, Rec, Rewind, Fast forward and Loop
- Octave up/down buttons
- Transpose up/down buttons
- Multi velocity curves available for selection (Key and Pads)
- Midi output jack
- Expression & sustain pedal TRS connectors
- Sustain pedal connector polarity reversible
- Class-compliant with Windows 7, 8 & 10 (32-bit & 64-bit), Mac OS X (IntelMac) and iOS
- USB 2.0 high speed connectivity
- Mackie control build-in for Cubase, Nuendo, Samplitude, Logic Pro and Abelton Live
- Mackie HUI protocol build-in for Pro Tools
- iMap software included for easy mapping of MIDI functions
- Firmware upgrade available simply via USB connection and iMap software
- Robust metal casing with Kensington lock port
- Dimensions: 28 x 8 x 3 inches
The Icon iKeyboard 4X has all the controls you need right at your fingertips. The controller section features a touch fader with LED feedback to control and automate levels and other parameters, plus mute, solo, and rec buttons, with track and bank selection. The Backlit LED touch fader reacts in real-time with your DAW. It will synchronize automatically with different channel values when switching between channels.
A full transport is provided for playback, recording, looping, and changing automation modes. The large rotary encoder with LED ring can be used for panning, setting send levels, controlling plugin parameters, and more.
The Icon iKeyboard 4X comes bundled with Cubase LE and includes factory presets for most popular DAW’s including Cubase, Nuendo, Logic Pro, Pro Tools, Ableton Live, Samplitude and Studio One. Every control on the iKeyboard 4X can be custom-mapped to any MIDI application using the included iMap software. The iKeyboard 4X uses Mackie Control and HUI protocols for presets and automatic mapping, and can be configured for general MIDI values as well.