Fast and easy to use, the versatile Connect Audio 24 features an effortless user interface and control. You control all its features directly from the touch-sensitive front panel, with no extra control software required. And it's built like a tank. You can throw it in your bag without worrying about fragile knobs breaking off. It’s also powered from the USB bus, so you don’t need an external power supply either.
iConnectivity Connect Audio 24 Audio Interface Features
- Capacitive touch display and control surface for all functions, with full metering (no control software needed).
- Onboard mixing, and direct monitoring for each input.• 2 XLR 1/4” TRS combo analog inputs, each with individual +48V phantom power toggle and impedance switching.
- 2 1/4” TRS balanced analog outputs.
- 1/4” headphone output, switchable between monitoring main outs and independent
- 1 X 1 MIDI DIN in/out.
- High-resolution audio - up to 24-bit/96kHz AD/DA conversion.
- USB Audio 2.0 and USB MIDI 1.0 Class-Compliant.
- USB bus-powered (no wall power required).
- Ableton Live Lite software and a selection of loops and samples from Big Fish Audio are included when registering the device.
Whether you're a guitarist, singer-songwriter, electronic musician, producer, or DJ, this studio-quality interface handles everything you can throw at it - just connect your mics, instruments, synths, and MIDI gear, and start creating.
Need to cue a headphone mix? Set input and output levels? Direct monitor your vocals? Just touch the panel and you’re good to go. Plus the same robust iConnectivity MIDI technology that studios and touring acts rely on is built-in, no external dongle needed.
ConnectAUDIO2/4 includes a great software suite for free, with Ableton Live Lite and an inspiring collection of instruments and loops from Big Fish Audio. It’s everything you need - just plug in and make music.
Effortless user interface, easy to set up and control.
- Multi-mode direct monitoring. Full metering modes of all the audio signals going in and out.
- Easy to set levels and check/assign routing.
- Two extra assignable outputs to make it fit your application, such as you're cuing or tracking.
- Headphones can have an independent mix.
- Are you using an instrument and a condenser mic? Or one dynamic mic? Individually switchable +48V phantom power for each input.
USB bus-powered, no wall power required.
Built like a tank
- Sleek-looking, but sturdy. This is a studio-quality interface with industrial-grade metal chassis. No protruding parts to break off
iConnectivity MIDI inside
- Major touring acts and studios around the world depend on iConnectivity's robust MIDI technology.