The mio10 is an advanced 10x10 MIDI interface with Smart USB hosting, network MIDI and multi-computer compatibility. The mio10 will seamlessy get your MIDI devices talking to each other and to your computers.
iConnectivity mio10 Advanced 10 by 10 MIDI Interface Features
- 10x10 5-pin MIDI ports
- USB Host Port supports a USB MIDI Class-Compliant device (add your powered USB hub and connect up to ten devices)
- Ethernet Network MIDI power - use with wired and wireless MIDI networks
- PC and Mac-compatible
- Works with up to two computers at the same time! (Or use it stand-alone.)
- Configuration software (download for Mac/PC) makes it simple to create and save routing/merging/filtering presets. One is stored on the device and remembered when you power up.
- Plug-and-play - no drivers to install (it's USB MIDI Class-Compliant)
- 56 user-configurable 16-channel MIDI ports
Only iConnectivity packs this much power and flexibility into a thoroughly modern MIDI interface. Let mio10 overcome your MIDI connection problems. Harness the power of two computers at the same time - or one, or use the mio10™ stand-alone.
Connect all your MIDI devices - USB MIDI, 5-pin MIDI, Network MIDI - and let this rugged, versatile interface put you in control of your MIDI setup and workflow. No need for separate MIDI merger/filter/processor units - it's all built in to streamline your MIDI setup. Create faster, better, and in exciting new ways.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.