Take your guitar and bass playing to the max with IK Multimedia's AmpliTube MAX bundle for Mac/PC. AmpliTube MAX gives you all of the insanely great drool-worthy gear in AmpliTube, the ultimate guitar and bass tone studio for Mac/PC. And you get it all for one amazingly low price compared to if you were to buy each piece individually, plus an insane savings if you were to buy each piece of gear at your local music instruments store — if you could even find them all.
IK Multimedia Amplitube MAX Software Effect Plugin Features
Over 300 pieces of gear
- 5 section ‘Cab Room’ with selection, speaker selection, mic placement, room selection and cabinet audio mixer
- Industry-standard sound with DSM (Dynamic Saturation Modeling) and VRM (Volumetric Response Modeling) technologies for Hyper-Realistic emulation of real world gear and the best sounding models
- Dynamic Response Modeling provides real amp response and feel — models dynamic relationship and interaction between power amp and speakers, plus physical and harmonic interaction between individual speakers, cabinet and room construction and mics
- Perfect as a plug-in for studio recording and mixing in any Mac/Win DAW, native compatibility with 64-bit applications and operating systems
- Also perfect for live performance thanks to the standalone version with instant preset switching via MIDI control
- Highest supported Sampling Rate: 96 kHz
- DAW automation and BPM synchronization
- 6 separate modules: Tuner, PedalBoards, Amplifier, Effects Loop, Speaker Cabinet, Post Rack effects
- Rig of up to 12 stomps, 2 Amp heads 4x dual effects loop slots + 2 Cabs + 2x double cab mics + 2x double room mics, and 8 rack effects can be configured in up to 8 serial/parallel configurations
- Two movable microphones allow you to mic the cabinet exactly like in real world studio and live environment
- Replace individual speakers in cabinets (12 inch speaker models)
- 29 individual speaker models available with more added to Custom Shop
- Stereo signal path makes it suitable for any type of instrument including drums, keyboards, vocals and more
- Massive database of presets with multiple guitar and bass oriented tags and keywords, advanced search function, rig visualization and more plus free online sharing service for user presets called ‘Preset XChange’
- Perfect integration with IK’s range of audio interfaces and controllers such as iRig HD, iRig Pro, iRig 2, StealthPlug and SteathPedal allows for instant recording and performing in the studio or on stage with full programming at the software level
- 8-track built-in multitrack recorder and DAW enables you to quickly capture ideas or even record a full 8-track composition in the standalone application without the need to open a DAW and with the convenience of AmpliTube superior quality audio processing
- 4-Track Looper for capturing and layering ideas quickly and easily
- Export loops to hard drive and import into the DAW section, import audio to track 1 in looper for playing over backing track loop
- Expandable via the built-in AmpliTube Custom Shop feature with gear from the world’s top manufacturers and artists
AmpliTube MAX gives you your very own fully stocked tone studio complete with over 300 pieces of gear. It includes a virtual collection of meticulously rendered models of some of the most coveted gear on the planet. With it you get 80 amplifiers, 92 cabinets, 88 stompbox effects, 24 rack effects, 19 mics and 2 tuners that you can use to build your very own custom guitar and bass rigs.
AmpliTube MAX features the power and creative flexibility of AmpliTube 4 — like the hyper-realistic cab room fully stocked with individually swappable speakers, high-end studio microphones, dual 3D mic positioning, an 8-track DAW-style recorder, a looper and UltraTuner. Plus it also gives you all the name-brand gear from top manufacturers like MESA/Boogie, Fender, Ampeg, Orange, Soldano, Carvin, Engl, Wampler Pedals, T-Rex, Seymour Duncan, Morley, Z-Vex, Dr. Z Amplification, Fulltone, Groove Tubes and more.
AmpliTube MAX includes all the gear available inside AmpliTube 4 Deluxe, AmpliTube Fender, AmpliTube MESA/Boogie, AmpliTube Orange, Ampeg SVX, AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix Anniversary Edition, AmpliTube Slash, AmpliTube Metal plus all of the additional name-brand gear models from the AmpliTube Custom Shop featuring the industry’s best manufacturers for a mind-blowing total of over 300 pieces of gear. Think about that for a second: With AmpliTube MAX, you can build gear combinations that cover virtually every guitar or bass sound ever created on every record since the beginning of recorded time.
Standalone or DAW Plug-in, you’ve got it all with AmpliTube MAX
AmpliTube MAX works as a standalone guitar and bass tone studio for your Mac/PC, and as a channel strip plug-in for your favorite DAW. In standalone mode, you have two very useful features at your fingertips for developing your musical ideas: the integrated 4-track looper and the built-in 8-track recorder/DAW. With this level of control and flexibility, you’ll find the perfect tone no matter what type of project your working on.