iRig HD 2 represents the next stage in the mobile music revolution for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac and PC. The iRig HD 2 is the sequel to the highest-selling digital guitar interface ever made, iRig HD.
IK Multimedia iRig HD 2 USB Audio Interface Features
- Successor to the popular and best-selling iRig HD
- 1/4” instrument input for use with guitar, bass and other instruments
- 1/4” AMP output for use with an external amplifier without an adaptor
- 1/8” headphone output for silent practice
- Selectable dual-mode switch: FX and THRU
- Input gain thumbwheel for easy signal control
- Comes with mic stand support and Velcro strip
- Comes with AmpliTube and other powerful IK applications and software
iRig HD 2 sports a new 1/4” output jack for seamless live performance integration. An added switch allows dual-mode operation: FX lets musicians process and send their signal to an external amplifier without an adaptor. THRU sends a clean signal, letting musicians use their mobile device as a tuner, recorder or other utility.
Much like its predecessor, the iRig HD 2 has an input gain control that can be adjusted to provide optimum sound quality when using different instruments and mobile devices.
iRig HD 2 comes with AmpliTube, a powerful multi-effects processor with an integrated music player, a dedicated recorder, a tuner and a vast collection of ultra-realistic digital models of some of the most famous amplifiers and stompbox effects of all time.
Now everyone can take their playing to the next level with iRig HD 2, the ultimate high-quality digital interface for mobile musicians.