IK Multimedia iRig Stomp Stompbox Guitar Interface
is the first stompbox guitar interface for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. For the first time, guitar and bass players can now integrate their favorite iOS signal processing apps into their existing live pedalboard setup for enhanced tone shaping and effects processing.
IK Multimedia iRig Stomp is based on the wildly popular AmpliTube iRig interface and is compatible with any iOS guitar, amp, and instrument app. With its compact, standard stompbox shape, iRig Stomp is packed with many smart features found here for the first time in an iOS audio accessory.
IK Multimedia iRig Stomp Stompbox Guitar Interface Features:
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Compact, durable yet lightweight, aluminum-cast enclosure integrates easily into any traditional pedalboard
- Can be used inline with other effects pedals, or directly connected to amplifiers or PA systems using regular 1/4 inch guitar cables, with no need for adapters
- Allows precise adjustment of the signal for perfect guitar and bass levels with its large input gain knob
- Active battery-powered output circuit improves headroom, especially when used with high gain amplifiers in the AmpliTube app, reducing feedback and crosstalk when recording
- The bypass switch allows engaging or bypassing the AmpliTube app chain of effects - like a traditional stompbox - for seamless integration into any existing rig
- Ultra compact form-factor can be easily carried on the road
- Features a 3.5mm - 1/8 inch jack for silent practicing with headphones
- Includes AmpliTube Free app and can be used with any other guitar processing app that uses the iOS mini-jack
- Has an ultra small, compact profile that can be carried anywhere with ease
- Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.