Professional mixing and mastering! The T-Racks MAX bundle comes complete with 33 T-RackS high-end audio processor modules that range from compressors to limiters, equalizers to channel strips and more. All of the gear has been modeled after some of the most desirable production equipment of all time.
IK Multimedia T Racks MAX Software Effects Plugin Features
- Works as a standalone application, as well as a plug-in
- Fully compatible with Mac OS X, and Windows
- Supported plug-in formats: VST, RTAS, AAX, and Audio Units
- Configurable mixing/mastering chain – run up to 12 parallel / series processors
- High-quality oversampling
- High-precision and high-transparency digital processors
- Accurately analog-modeled vintage classic devices
- Full-latency compensation support
- Module and Global presets
- Supports sampling rates up to 192 kHz
- Supports multiple input and output audio formats (Wav, Aiff, sd2, Apple Caf, Flac, MP3), sampling rates and resolutions
- High-quality sampling rate and bit depth converters
- DSM and SCC proprietary IK technologies for extremely accurate digital models of analog hardware devices
- Native compatibility with 64-bit applications and operating systems
- Multiple scale precision Peak Meter, peak hold and digital Over indications
- Real Perceived Loudness Meter
- RMS Level Meter
- High-speed Phase scope with selectable display options
- Spectrum Analyzer with Peak, RMS and Averaging display options
Taken as a whole, T-Racks Max is a must-have set of sonic tools for sculpting individual tracks and full mixes for the discerning producer, engineer or musician. The T-RackS MAX bundle is the most comprehensive collection of processors from the popular, best-selling mixing and mastering plug-in suite — and best of all, it offers its amazing assortment at a price that's a full 83% off what it would cost to acquire all of its pieces individually.
T-RackS MAX gives you all the processors included in T-RackS Grand plus all the individual gear models available in T-RackS Custom Shop (as in february 2016). Its 33 included processors spread from contemporary classics like the multiband Quad compressor series and near-invisible Stealth Limiter to timeless favorites like the Vintage Tube Compressor and EQ P50 series. Each one has been faithfully recreated digitally so that its controls work just like they do in real life. No matter your mixing and mastering needs, T-RackS MAX's complete selection of processors are ready to help you get professional results quickly and easily.
Realism, sonic efficiency and professional results — T-RackS MAX's processors have everything you need to mix and master at your best. Each model features a realistic interface that has all the familiarity and ease-of-use you’d find on the original pieces of gear (if you can find them) used in the world’s top pro recording and mastering studios.
Each module can be used on its own or inside the T-RackS gear chain for the utmost in flexibility. An in addition to its vast collection of processors, you also get the T-RackS Metering suite, which features a variety of useful meters including peak and RMS, a spectrum analyzer and more. It can be opened inside the T-RackS plug-in or as an individual plug-in inside your DAW host.